Yoga therapy is where holistic therapy meets yoga.
Whether you’re stuck in a life rut, navigating life transition, dealing with stress, anxiety and depression, or processing major trauma, yoga therapy can help you heal in body, heart, and mind.
Private one-on-one sessions create a powerful blend of meditation, breath awareness, yoga-inspired movement, bodywork and therapeutic dialogue. This holistic approach allows mental, emotional, and physical healing to happen all at once. The yoga therapy experience is completely personalized to your unique needs. The movements and stretches are gentle and accessible, and no previous yoga experience is needed. You’ll gain greater trust in yourself, better connection to your intuition, and a healthier relationship with your body.
Yoga therapy will help you find:
- Clarity, focus, and sense of perspective so that you can live more confidently and peacefully.
- Deep relaxation so that you can let go of the past, stop worrying about the future, and live in the present.
- Empowerment and motivation to make changes in your day-to-day routine and create the life you want.
- Less stress, anxiety, and depression. Much more joy, optimism and life inspiration.
- Relief from pain and tension so that you can enjoy the skin you’re in and experience your body as your ally.
Please contact me to set up a consultation for a yoga therapy experience.